Area: Hawaii Forest & Trail
- Approximately two hours total air tour flight time in a Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Discover all the must-see sites with Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, including the dramatically changed Halemaumau Crater.
- We’ll tour an exclusive pristine lava tube
- Walk across a black sand beach as you search for basking sea turtles
- Immerse yourself in stories of Hawaiian legends and mythology with a focus on Madame Pele – Hawaiian goddess of fire.
Restrictions: Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply. Guests over 250 lbs may be subject to a weight restriction fee on the flight segment.
What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes, sunglasses, long pants, and a light jacket.