The weekly Monday Pau Hana Market at Kukui Grove Center is reinvented
in partnership with Kauai County Farm Bureau with more variety and a
central new location. Proceeds will support our Kauai farmers:
• Now even more Kaua’i-grown farm fresh produce and flowers!
• New farm products and local foods.
• Social-distanced format in the large South Side parking lot.
• New time for after-school and after-work shopping.
• Pick up ingredients or dinner and “eat the season”.
• Shop for local gifts!
Monday 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Kauaʻi Community College
3-1901 Kaumualii Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766