Type: Water Activity/Adventure/Snorkeling
Take in the Big Island of Hawai’i as you haven’t before, and experience two of South Kona’s most precious treasures –Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay. Listen as the captains relays stories detailing the rich cultural and geological history of the Island. Explore the sea caves, lava tubes, and see the diverse marine life that’s abundant off of the shores of Kona on this snorkel tour. Snack on tropical fruit, local chips, and chocolate covered macadamia nuts. With a maximum of only 14 guests per tour, the Deluxe Morning Adventure is a personal and unique snorkeling adventure not to be missed.
Big Island Snorkel Tour Features:
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
- Tropical snacks, juice, and water
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes
- Watch for dolphins and whales