Area: Hawaii Forest & Trail
Join our partners at Kulaniapia Farms for a truly immersive food experience. Stroll through their gardens, guided by a passionate chef, and harvest perfectly ripe vegetables from rich volcanic soil. Learn all about their lush tropical farm and gain new culinary skills, while understanding “farm-to-table” in an entirely new way.
You will create a delicious lunch from the farm, and take home a set of skills to empower you with more confidence in the kitchen. “Farm-to-table” represents a commitment to sharing the freshest, most delicious food possible, while living in harmony with the environment. Let Kulaniapia Farms share the magic of their farm with you!
Offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:30 AM. You’ll tour the farm with the chef, select fresh produce frrom the garden, prepare your lunch in the barn loft kitchen and will dine around 1:30pm.
Cooking Class Highlights:
- Tour the Kulaniapia Farms with a chef.
- Pick fresh farm produce for your lunch
- Learn some new culinary skills from your private chef
- Hands on preparation of your lunch
- Restrictions: Must be able to walk over uneven or muddy terrain. Other tour restrictions may apply.
What to Bring & Wear: Guests should wear closed-toe walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and a light sweatshirt or jacket.